To play PSX ISO that you downloaded from this site in your PSP is really simple (since we have done pretty much everything for you :)). Just follow the steps below and you should be playing the game in no time.
- Download the PSX game you want to play
- Use WinRAR to extract the files out of the rar file downloaded
- You should be able to find a folder in the rar file
- Copy this folder directly into the “PSP/GAME” directory of your memory stick
- You should be able to find the PSX game under the game list now
Simple right? Have fun! 🙂
Having problem playing some PSX games? Black screen? Game won’t load? It means you need to install Popsloader into your PSP (some games need this plugin to function). Just follow the steps below to get it installed in your PSP.
- If you have CFW 5.00m33-6, download this popsloader. However, if you have a 5.50 Gen (A-D), you download this popsloader instead.
- Connect your PSP to your computer via USB
- Extract the downloaded Popsloader
- Go to the folder “SEPLUGINS” on your PSP
- Open the file “POPS.txt” (create it if it does not exist) and add the following line: ms0: / SEPLUGINS / popsloader.prx 1
- Activate the plugin from Recovery
If you are having problem following the instruction above, just watch this video. Pretty much every PSX games should now work in your PSP. 🙂